Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Anglo-Saxon Boast

I am Sarah, lover of challenges.
Sister of the strong Zack, the brave Kenny Jr., and whimsical Sheryl
Daughter of prosperous Lorie and Kenny Sr.
I dwell from that of Germanic descent,
Born and raised in the crescent city.
Runner of trails and taker of pain,
Writer of papers and studier of culture,
Taker of risks,
Giver of love,
Maker of Peace.
I remain loyal to my team and fight to the end,
Our win is crucial and always imminent.
I will work with my teammates,
Until we stand undeniably united.
Stands strong in the face of defeat,
And crushes his sorry, spiteful intention.
I look forward to the day,
Where I say I am the studier of humanity.
I will help mothers, fathers, and children
In every corner of our Earth.
Leaving life with the desolate.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen better. This needs improvement. Please vie up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Sohaib
    Taker of risks
    Maker of Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this was pretty good, good job!

    ReplyDelete